Jamaica boasts unspoilt white sand beaches which stretches for miles along the northern coast of the island from Negril in the west to Port Antonio in the east in where you can indulge in the laid back lifestyle of the peoples.
With plenty of sunshine all year round, Jamaica is best visited between September through to April when the climate is ideally hot and dry without too much rain.
Be hypnotised by reggae rhythms as you sip rum punch and enjoy the taste of jerk pork, chicken with rice n peas.
Things to see and do
- Negril Beach & the Negril Cliffs
- Rafting the Martha Brae River
- Dunn’s River Falls
- Blue and John Crow Mountains National Park
- Blue Hole, Ocho Rios
- Rose Hall Great House
- Bobsled ride & Bob Marley Museum
- Visit a coffee house on the majestic Blue Mountains